Small Business Finance
The major goal of most small business owners is to maximize their return on investment (ROI). Minimizing your taxes is a big step in achieving this objective, but business finances can be complex to sort out on your own. Hocking Denton Palmquist offers comprehensive accounting services designed to keep your finances in check so you can focus on your company.
Here are just a few ways HDP can assist you in cutting your taxes and meeting your goals:
- Establish your business appropriately for your situation, either as a sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation
- Advise you in hiring your spouse or children to work in your business
- Assist in keeping accurate records of all business travel, meals and entertainment expenses
- Maximize current deductions for equipment purchases
- Help you set up a pension or retirement plan
- Provide proper consultation year-end tax planning
The professionals at HDP provide tax planning and preparation services to individuals, business entities, estates and trusts. Research and analysis of tax law changes is a daily responsibility of Hocking Denton Palmquist. We do our best to inform clients of significant changes that may affect them and to offer planning advice to reduce taxes to the legal minimum.
Contact us today to schedule your tax consultation.