The major goal of most small business owners is to maximize their return on investment. Minimizing your taxes is a big step in achieving this objective.
Here are just a few ways Hocking Denton Palmquist can assist you in cutting your taxes and meeting your goals:
- Establish your business appropriately for your situation, either as a sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation.
- Consider hiring your spouse or children to work in your business.
- Assist in keeping accurate records of all business travel, meals and entertainment expenses.
- Maximize current deductions for equipment purchases.
- Consider setting up a pension or retirement plan.
- Consult with Hocking Denton Palmquist for proper year-end tax planning.
We can best serve you by carefully planning your important financial decisions so they can be structured to minimize taxes.